Saturday, January 17, 2009

Photo Montage

So, I've been tagged. Granted, Kristie put out the challenge 3 or 4 months ago, and, also granted, I don't really believe in playing tag (OK, it's more like I'm agnostic towards online games of tag), but it looked like fun and so I did it. Here is the challenge:

The rules of the game:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker. (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php) Then upload or copy the completed mosiac to your blog.
d. If you're reading this, you may consider yourself tagged (but only if you think it would be fun).

The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Margaret
2. What is your favorite food? Raspberries
3. What high school did you go to? Kahuku (and, yes, I was in the marching band!)
4. What is your favorite color? Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? George Clooney
6. Favorite drink? Right now it's hot mint tea
7. Dream vacation? Today, I'm thinking London
8. Favorite dessert? Chocolate!
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Happy (I wish I knew what profession I wanted to be when I grew up)
10. What do you love most in life? My Family
11. One Word to describe you. Friendly
12. Your Flickr name (or other online name) Markie!



Photo credits:
1. Margaret "Wyld Meg" Ogg, Feral Child of Lochloorach, 2. Drop a Raspberry, 3. Kahuku, 4. Blue ice cave at the Jostedalsbreen glacier, 5. George Clooney, 6. Green mint tea, 7. The Day of the Storm in London Covent Garden..., 8. Put Chocolate Pudding on the Top Shelf !!, 9. don't worry be happy new year, 10. My family portrait, 11. "you've got a friend", 12. Markie Blitz Super Hero 2
blog comments powered by Disqus