Sunday, April 11, 2010

Another list

The last random list I made was so enjoyable that I thought I'd make another one, just for fun:

1. The house across the street is for sale - who wants to come live next to me?
2. Sugary treats are yummy - I'm so happy Lent is over.
3. An enchilada-thon is also delicious (and not the same thing as an enchilada thong)
4. Thanks to Amber for having a birthday to give Diana an excuse to throw an enchilada-thon.
5. Spring makes me feel alive again (except when my allergies put me back into a fog. Do I sound like a Claritin commercial or what?)
6. 'Date Night' was an awesome date night!
7. I need to send Michelle pictures of my yard so she can tell me if I've got annuals or perenials in my flower beds and what I need to do to make it look like I actually care about my yard.
8. I've loved spring break, but I'm ready to get back to teaching tomorrow (although I do not yet have their papers graded - sigh).
9. They're having an open house at that house across the street right now. I can't decide if should go over to take a look or if that would just be voyeuristic.
10. I'm still not sure how I feel about Pluto's demotion from planet to planetoid.
blog comments powered by Disqus